Enrollment in the Master program in Digital Humanities should be done online through the EPFL admission process: http://master.epfl.ch/application.
If you are from EPFL:
You must hold or be completing an EPFL BS (Bachelor) degree and have a minimum GPA of 4.5 in that degree program (averaged over all courses applied towards said BS);
You must have solid basis of programming, algebra, statistics, signal processing. A strong interest in the digital humanities is expected.
If you are from another university:
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or in Communication Systems from a recognized university, with excellent academic records. A Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Micro Engineering or related field may also be accepted.
- You must have solid basis of programming, algebra, statistics, signal processing. A strong interest in the digital humanities is expected.
- You can check the Admission requirements and procedure;
- Have a look at the possible grants;
- Get some practical information;
- And all the rules of the registrar’s office.
- Applications can be filled online from mid-November to the 15th of January, or from the 16th of January to the 15th of April.
- Decisions are sent early April for applications registered by the 15th of January and end of June for the applications registered by the 15th of April.
- You can freely choose to apply by the January deadline or the April deadline. Regardless of which deadline you choose to meet, studies begin in mid-September following acceptance.
- An intensive language course is offered to all accepted candidates. It starts 4 weeks before the beginning of the semester.