Who can apply?
Masters students from all faculties at EPFL may apply.
When can I apply?
The regular application period runs between August 1 and September 12. The application form is now available.
What should I put in my application?
Your application should include the following:
- A transcript of grades at the Bachelor level
- A short résumé/CV
- A motivation letter written in English explaning your motivation to follow the Minor, the skills you bring and how it fits in your career plan
Is there a selection procedure?
What are the selection criteria?
The selection is based on the following criteria:
- quality of the application
- equilibrium of skills and profiles among candidates
- coherence between the application and the technical/scientific project
When will I know if I am selected?
Final decisions will be communicated to students one week before the beginning of the fall semester. Once you get the selection confirmation, you will be able to enroll via IS-Academia.
Which optional courses can I select?
The list of courses you can select from can be found here (Excel spreadhseet).
How much does it cost?
Participation in the Minor costs CHF 500.- It includes flights, accommodation and transport in the region.